Using Solid Epoxy Coatings to coat your industrial flooring is the most cost effective method of preserving your flooring investment and promote cleanliness in your facility. Most commercial facilities are built on a concrete slab. The concrete requires a protective barrier to protect it from corrosion due to spills, chemicals, chips or weather. Miller Remodeling and Painting specializes in the application of 100% Solid Epoxy Coatings on commercial or industrial floors. Our coatings will protect your floors for years, and provide a smooth, polished surface that is easy to keep clean.
Benefits of Epoxy Floors
- Provides a protective barrier against spills and corrosion
- Safe, slip resistant surface
- Provides a smooth non-porous surface that is easily maintained
- High performance industrial coatings are scratch resistant
- Epoxy floors can be attractive too - decorative chips or colored sand can be added for interesting effects
- Cost effective flooring solution
- Ideal for industrial kitchens, warehouses, restrooms and factory floors
- Cost Effective Flooring Solution
Epoxy coatings bind to any surface and dry fairly quickly. Miller Remodeling and Painting will work during your off hours as to not disrupt your business. Protect your employees and customers with a slip resistant finish. Epoxy also strengthens the surface of your floor. Once we install your epoxy coating, the cleaning will become a cinch as well. Because the surface will be nonporous, drips and spills will wipe up easily. There is no special care required, and the strong surface is easily cleaned by mopping with a mild detergent. The floors can be burnished periodically for a high gloss.
Types of Surfaces Ideal for Epoxy Coatings
- Clean rooms
- Retail establishments
- Storage facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Distribution centers
- Office buildings
- Hospitals/Medical facilities
- Aircraft Hangars
- Hotel Lobbies
The Miller Remodeling and Painting process for expert installation of 100% Solid Epoxy Coatings
1. First we clean surface and remove any dirt, grease and stains
2. The surface is prepared by neutralizing the PH. Proper surface preparation is essential to promote binding of the coatings.
3. Epoxy application. The surface is expertly applied and thoroughly coated.
4. After a short time for the coating to cure, you'll be ready for business.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.